2020 and 2021 have been years like no other. For online therapy this has seen enormous growth for our online profession. And so much to learn, so much to excite us.
Our Conference will be an exciting thought-provoking day with:
- leading expert speakers, providing a series of presentations of key topics in the field,
- interactive workshops and
- time to network and relax together in the online therapeutic professional community.
This is a conference for all mental health practitioners working online, including therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers and other health care professionals.
- Joining the Dots between the Past and the Present
- Why do we do what we do do?” What does the research tell us?
- “If a thing is worth doing, it’s worth doing well.” ACTO: driving up standards in online therapy
- Super Vision: the oversight keeping us on the straight and narrow in the digital space
- The Voice within the Written Word. Text Based Therapy with CYP
- Lessons from Covid, the way forward
- Online supervision
There will be an exciting selection of workshops to choose from during the afternoon. You will be able to select two workshops from a large selection. Workshops will include Working internationally, Working with Children and Adolescents, Inclusivity, Diversity and Social Justice, but there will also be many more to choose from.