ACTO Professional Member
Benefits of membership
- Receive our regular newsletter
- Have access to the membership areas of the ACTO site
- Get advice on online therapy matters
- Be able to join the ACTO closed FaceBook group
- Have full access to the ACTO International Database
- Have full access to the R&D online information hub (coming soon)
- Receive offers from our organisational partners
- Have full access to the ORCHA apps website
- Have an entry in the ACTO ‘Find a Therapist’ register on the ACTO site
- You have completed a core F2F training
- You are qualified therapists, Registered with BACP, UKCP, BPC, BPS, BABCP, NCS (or equivalent in your country)*
- Have professional indemnity insurance
- Produced a satisfactory reference from your clinical supervisor.
- You have completed a certificate level course with an ACTO Online Training Provider **
- Your course has to address the ACTO competences
- Your course included tutor led teaching
- Involving study of at least two of the core media for delivering online therapy
- With assessed skills practice
- Produce a reflective statement of your online work
- And completed written assignments
*Contact us if your professional body is not on the list
** If not please look into our Grandparenting Route
How to apply
Please fill in the online application form.
Not sure which membership fits you?
Annual membership £60
(Fees are reviewed annually)
£ 15 per year
Additional fee for entry into the supervisors directory if you are eligible.