ACTO Senior Professional Member
Benefits of membership
- Receive our regular newsletter
- Have access to the membership areas of the ACTO site
- Get advice on online therapy matters
- Have full access to the ACTO International Database
- Be able to join the ACTO closed FaceBook group
- Receive offers from our organisational partners
- Have full access to the R&D online information hub (coming soon)
- Have full access to the ORCHA apps website
- Have an enhanced entry in the ACTO ‘Find a Therapist’ register on the ACTO site (if requested)
- Be consulted on issues of significance in ACTO’s area of expertise
- You have completed a core F2F training
- You are qualified therapists, Registered with BACP, UKCP, BPC, BPS, BABCP, NCS (or equivilent in your country)*
- Have professional indemnity insurance
- produced a satisfactory reference from your clinical supervisor.
- You have completed a certificate level course with an ACTO accerdited training provider **
- Your course has to address the ACTO competences
- Your course included tutor led teaching
- With assessed skills practice
- Produce a reflective statement of their online work
- Incorporate additional elements such as:
- Received personal online therapy of 10+ hours;
- Address four media for delivering online therapy;
- Presented and demonstrated aspects of their own clinical work;
- Prepared materials for online work ;
- Incorporate written worke.g. book reviews, theoretical and clinical papers ;
- Presented research;
- Studied novel media of online therapy etc.
- Produced a case study of 2,500 words
*Contact us if your professional body is not on the list
** If not please look into our grandparenting route
How to apply
Please fill in the online application form and return it to us.
Not sure which membership fits you? Have a look at our handy reference sheet.
Annual membership £60
(Fees are reviewed annually)
£15 per year
Additional fee for entry into the supervisors directory if you are eligible.