About the workshop
Many of us do not enjoy writing about ourselves. It’s natural.
However, writing our own personal or professional profile is extremely important, to share with others your areas of interest and expertise, key skills, passions and interests. Furthermore, a well-written profile together with a good quality, high-resolution image will provide you with a professional image, helping you to gain new clients and to build your practice.
In this short 45 minute workshop, Simon Frost will share with you some tips on how to write a good profile as well as guidance on using photo images. Simon supports ACTO with its social media communications and other clients.
What will be covered
- Why is a professional profile important?
- How to write a professional profile
- What to include in your profile
- Tips and tools for About Me section to grab the reader’s attention
Where to publish your profile
- ACTO directory & other professional directories
- Personal websites
Examples of profiles
How frequently to update your profile
- Choosing an appropriate image
Practical tips: uploading your ACTO directory profile
- You will be confident in writing your own ACTO directory profile
- You will understand how to source a hi resolution quality photo
- You will be able to upload your profile onto the ACTO Online Therapists and Supervisors directories
To read more about Simon please visit his Linkedin page.